I am 3 years working in Oman say copany A but before company A, I worked with comapy B 5 years ago. Our contract/visa is renewed every 2 years. Now I am a Resident Visa holder.

My queation are:

1. Can I move to another employer from campany A to comapany B with better package having a release paper only?

2. If not, what do I do?

Please advise. Thanks.

Hi carloadcruz,

The answer to your first question is 'Yes'.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman