Contact in Myanmar

Hi,
My name is Frank and I live in Vietnam.
I am trying to get in touch with factories in Myanmar for business, but when I call them, no one can speak English!
I am looking for someone who can help me get information from factories there: profiles, specific information in order to evaluate the potential to do business with them.
I also plan a trip to Myanmar in June this year to follow up on the contacts.
Can someone help me?
Thanks,
Frank Vossen

Hi and welcome on board Frank!

I hope other members in Myanmar will be able to help you! Meanwhile I can suggest you to have a look at the Myanmar expat network where you can meet English speaking expatriates hoping that they can provide you with advices ;)

Good luck
Armand

Hi Frank!

What kind of info of factory you like to know? Though I have been running tourism company I have many friends who is running factories. Let me know facts you want to know.

Best,

Tin

Hello Frank,

What kind of business and factories are you interested in? I have many friends in that business. You can call me or mail me at the following:
[email protected]
95-973169973, 95-95159339

Hi
Let me know what is your interest are. I have buisness Friends over there even though I lve in UK. I just came back from there on business trip and the country is developing very fast. Drop me a line to my email [email protected] and I will respond to you straight away. I am considering moving back there after long time in UK to develop the Mother Land
Regards
Stan

Hi,
I have been doing this for quite a while.
I would be most happy to assist you, and I speak pretty good English.

Best Regards,
Moe

[Moderated]

Dear Frank,

our office manager (a german guy), has been in Myanmar since 1994 and speaks fluent burmese. Besides he is working as country manager with a couple of companies and might provide you with valuable contacts.

Feel free to contact me on [email protected] and I'll get you in touch with him.

Best Regards,

Urim

Hi Urim,
The post you've replied to is more than 2 years ago.
Regards,
Winston.

Hi,
  May I know your business. We are Myanmar Citizens who work in Singapore. Can I get your contact number.If we would interested, we will join with you.

Regards ,

Shwemintamee

[moderated: no free ads please]