Caribbean boat party

The Caribbean Association, Kuwait (CAK) are hosting a boat party in Kuwait on the 18th March. All are welcome. Boat is leaving from Jean's Grill Salmiya on the Gulf road.Please contact us on our email address for further details. [email protected]

are there any tickets u need to buy

Tickets are available for sale. Contact us at the email of CAK and we will send you all the necessary details.

Thanks

CAK

Welcome on Expat.com Caribbeans in Kuwait ;)

Your message will perfectly fit on the on the Community section>Events of Kuwait Classifieds page.

Regards

How much is the tickets ?

Tickets are priced at KD8 for CAK members and KD12 for non-members. [email protected] for further details

sound nice
but i would like to know what  time is the boat leaving
there is no specific timing
please update
thanks in advc
regards
Ces

Hi Ces

The Caribbean party boat leaves from Jean's Grill restaurant in Salmiya on the gulf road at 4pm on Friday 18th March and will return at 8pm.
The cost for non-member tickets is KD12. These can be purchased from CAK by calling 97275721.

wow .........thanks......i thought it was a night boat party ......ill be still @ work
anyway thanks for the info

Ces

The next one will be a night boat party. This is the official re-launch of the Caribbean Association, Kuwait and we thought a daytime party would suffice.

Hope to see you next time around.

Keep your eyes open for more events from CAK

Regards

That would be cooool to attend
i will look forward to it but i have one of my friend she is interesting in that one on the 18 of march but she dont know where to buy the ticket cause i was the one imforming her and she said she will be off on fri so she realy want to attend
her email id is [email protected]
send her an email and tell her wher she can purchase the ticket
she will bring some friends with her that what she told me
Thanks in advc
Regards
Ces

Hi
I would like to attend

sounds great i will join you guys too for the next one which is night boat party....

Cheers

I would like to that all that attended our Caribbean boat party. It was the official launch of the Caribbean Association, Kuwait and it was a huge success.
The response for tickets was unbelievable and they were all sold out after just three days. We shall be staging another Caribbean boat party and details will be posted here.

Until then look out for the details of our Caribbean Creative Art and Fashion Show which is taking place on th 22nd April. This is going to be an event like you have never seen before!!

where is the place of the fashon show ?

The Caribbean Creative Art and Fashion Show will take place at the Rotana Al-Manshar Hotel, Fahaheel on the 22nd April.

guys i sent the email for boat party but no body reply :(

hi hi

im new to kuwait
looking for a freinds & i love jamiaca cox i have lived there for 2yrs so bossman me wanna party plz reply me @
email me: [email protected]

thanx & regards
max