Rental in Palmas del Mar

Hello All,

Thank you all for all of your thoughtful insights. Your information is valuable for us first timers. 😁

I'm visiting in October/November and looking for a yearly rental in Palmas del Mar. I have the classificados website but the inventory is low for the area. It's just for my husband and I. We are very thoughtful of any property we rent and promise to be good wardens. If anyone is interested in renting their property in Palmas please private message me. Thank you!

We have about 3 members there that may be able to guide you to some . Also there are at least 2 Palmas Del Mar Facebook groups that you may want to connect with and there is always realtors that can help you.

Give it a few days and likely some of our members in Palmas will jump in.
Rey

Thank you!

freebird66 wrote:

Hello All,

Thank you all for all of your thoughtful insights. Your information is valuable for us first timers. 😁

I'm visiting in October/November and looking for a yearly rental in Palmas del Mar. I have the classificados website but the inventory is low for the area. It's just for my husband and I. We are very thoughtful of any property we rent and promise to be good wardens. If anyone is interested in renting their property in Palmas please private message me. Thank you!

Hi there! Try the link below, it's for one of the realtors in Palmas del mar. You could also try calling the other realtors in Palmas and asking about rentals.

http://www.casillasrealty.com/For_Rent/ … 63033.html

Thank you!

We just bought a home in Palmas.  You are making a great decision to rent there.  Ours is a short term vacation rental so I can't help with that but my property manager might have some options for you.  I will PM you her info.