Hello Malaysians

Hi everyone,

@ Saridah, please post only in English on the anglophone forum so that members may fully understand you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi guys,im malaysian and currently working in limassol,cyprus for a forex broker company.
Im looking for introducer broker/partners and posible trader.
Message me if you guys are interested as my company are doing seminar for forex trader in dubai all the time,thanks

hai
assalamu allaikum
aba kabar orang malaysia and orang sumoe
saya buat kerja sana 4 tahum baru datang sini 4 bulan abesh saya bun taboleh tengo orang malaysia

assalamu allaukim
saya bun dari malaysia 4 tahun buat kerja sana
yang saban ava dudok mana
dekat kota kinabalu?

Hi everyone,

@ahamad jainudeen, welcome to Expat.com. Could you please post in English only.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Hello Malaysians

I am coming to work in  Dubai,Jebel Ali soon -May 2018.

I need to look for apartment sharing/room rent on monthly basis.

Pls inform me if you all have apartment for sharing or room for renting.

Pls email me at : ***

Tel :****
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Sri Azlan Shah,

Please drop an advert in the Housing in Dubai section of the website so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Everyone,

I am currently in discussion on my next job in Dubai. Seeking assistance for all the wonderful people to recommend me some good and cheap places to rent .

My budget is around 35 to 40k Dirhams per YEAR, and my work place will be in Al Safa. Can you guys advice me which is the best place to stay and is there any other places which I can stay for cheaper than my budget with a reasonable amount of travelling time. And is the public transports available near the accomodation areas.

Would love to have my own car but for starters I would like to travel by public transport.

Would welcome all suggestions and opinions.

Thanks

Sathan

Give me ur whts app num.will try to find lady room for u

Hi Jasmine,

How to look for the jobs in Dubai, have any restrictions for Malaysian?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regard,
Doris

Hi Malaysian,

Any jobs link can find jobs in Dubai, I find more interest staying in Dubai. Seeking anyone for kind help to give suggestions and guidance.

Doris

Hi Doris Len,

Please have a look at the professionals recommended in the business directory under the Jobs in Dubai section and read the articles under the Work in the United Arab Emirates section to gather as much information as possible.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank for your information  :)

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum

This is usman from Pakistan , my contact no. is ***. I want to talk to you .

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

I got a job offer in Dubai, going to move alone first by this month as I have to report on the 25th July as a lecturer in one of the universities in Dubai. I am a married person and I leave my husband and children in Malaysia. Thought of bringing them but yet to know the Dubai environment so I decided not to.

I need friends, particularly to share life together in Dubai. My contract will be quite long of 3 years there. I ought to fly and to be working in Dubai as i have been badly affected by pandemic in Malaysia and most of the company in Malaysia afraid to offer decent salary, the more reason to have to be apart from my family...