Degree attestation from Saudi Cultural Mission

Hi, this is an issue I have been facing for a while now. I completed my bachelor's degree from Malaysia in 2016 and got a job offer from Saudi Arabia. I took the attested job offer letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce and went with my degree and all other documents back to Malaysia back to the Cultural Attache. Firstly, the system in Malaysia is lacking organization and very unclear. The guy, Yusuf Al Sharbi, kept my documents for about a week and then told me to call back and then he called me to the office and told me that he can't attest my degree because they don't know whether my university is up to the standard!!? And by the way, this guy doesn't even know what O and A Levels is!!!(Cambridge school system) and he's talking about standards!! What is their problem if Ministry of Higher Education and Foreign Affairs of Malaysia have already validated the degree!? Now because of this, I am suffering for the past few months and am approaching the expiry of my iqama without any kafeel in sight to transfer. The company which prepared the letter for me are just saying to get the attestation and only then they would entertain me. If any of you have any clue on how to get them to attest my degree or any alternatives please do share.
Thanks.

hai. Did u manage to get your certs attested? i am having the same problem too

Hello, how about you? did you sort out your issue as well thanx