Dental work in VN

Good day to all.

Around 18 months ago I went to a recommeneded by a friend dentist in Thailand for a simple scaling and polishing, but after the work my whole mouth was sensitive as the dentist removed the scaling with a drill kind of grinding it off is the best way I can describe it!!
After many weeks of being uncomfortable to say the least, the pain/sensitivity finally ceased and I thought I was ok.
Naturally I would like to spend as little as possible on such work as the UK charges high rates for dental work and as I will be visiting VN in early 2018 I was hoping for someone to give me any recommendations for a good dentist (not a butcher). The work I will be looking to have done is replacing a couple of crowns and any other work I might need such as the odd filling. The sensitivity has returned and I have an appointment at a dentist here in England for the 22nd August where I will find out the costs of the work should I have the work done here.
I will be travelling as far as Nha Trang so anywhere between HCMC and Nha Trang would be helpful

Thanks for any info :))

There is a very good dentist in Saigon and I have used his services a couple of times - he has corrected crap work done by a UK dentist at the Fleet Dental Clinic, Hampshire, for me in the past. Ill send you the details by pm later.

tan my dental clinic

41 le thanh phuong st. nha trang

160k. a bit pricey for VN but hey, 5-6 quid

they only take about 30 mins and never try to persuade u to do unnecessary bs work. EVERY other dentist will try to pull your front teeth out as its the most profitable. revolting people.

Hey thanks for the heads up. I dont want all that pain and inconvenience again and that was from a 'simple' scale and polish!!

I am having major implant work done by Westcoast clinics.  They have offices in D1, D2, D7 and hanoi also.  You can get more info via their website.

English speaking and same standard and equipments if not better than most of the west.  Dr Tsang was educated in the west and an expat himself having live in VN for over 10 years.  Prices are of course higher than most locals, relatively speaking but you get for what you pay for.  You can send email directly to dr Tsang.  He's good in answering his email, and may be set up an office visit.

Sorry. Misspelled the name.  It was Dr Andrew Zhang.

Thanks for the info. I will keep the message for future ref