Online business

I want to sell goods from china to USA via my website without doing anything in Oman.
Online business in Oman does it need a sponsor ? And how to register it ? How much fee needed ?
I need to register it because paypal asks for proof of business where you live.

Bro you can register any Omani address with paypal but the one of the practical problems you will face is that you can not get any Omani bank account registered with paypal for funds withdrawals from your paypal account.

Since you business is online and transactions are not done through Oman so you do not need any Omani Co./sponsor to do the said business.

Also for carrying out any online business in Oman, you do not need any special permissions etc.

so what other options do we have to withdraw our money from PayPal in Oman?

Hello Mr.Ali,
Unfortunately, there are no options for withdrawing money from your paypal acccount at present. You could only use it for purchases online at website where is accepted.
Regards,

Hey Abdul Rahman,

Thank got the reply, yes I have come to learn this as I was doing my morning research. There are alternative ways which are more tedious to get this done... That involves setting up forigen bank accounta.