Road to MVV

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading many forums regarding MVV visa and its requirements. I would also like to clear out the questions that I have regarding my situation. I would really appreciate if anyone could suggest me something as well.

My partner is currently working on a labour contract divided in 7 months, 8 month and 8 months intervals in Holland since April 2017. As per the IND requirement you need to have 1 year contract. If not then IND would consider looking at the last 3 years prior to the application. Here is the twist in my situation.

My Partner was travelling from April 2016 till December 2016 in Australia, so she was unavailable in Netherlands during that time. I am aware of this part that this a huge drawback for us to prove the sufficient income criteria of last 3 years.  However, before going for travelling she was working continuously for almost 5 years in Holland.

If we explain our situation in a detailed manner in a cover letter while making the application and provide her previous employment documents of last 5 years would make any difference to our application?

Or would she be better to find a new job with a 12 months contract? or moving to some other European country would be better option as my situation might seem very complicated to IND?

I look forward to hearing some positive advice/suggestions.

Many Thanks
Prav

Hi Prav and welcome to the forum. :)

The only way to get an authoritative answer to your question is for your partner to contact her local IND office and ask there.  Any response you get on here will be at best an opinion and you will still end up going to IND to ask again.

This link will take you to the IND website that contains all the information you need to do this.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Cynic,

Thanks for your response.

I understand receiving a correct information can only be possible by contacting IND and I will arrange an appointment or a call soon.

I appreciate you help for sending the IND link.

Many Thanks

Regards
Prav

Hi Cynic,

Thanks for your response.

I understand receiving a correct information can only be possible by contacting IND and I will arrange an appointment or a call soon.

I appreciate you help for sending the IND link.

Many Thanks

Regards
Prav

Hello Everyone,
Finally, we have applied the MVV application on 23rd January and still waiting for the results. Literally can't wait to hear the positive response. Our application is getting processed in Den Bosch and apparently it is the slowest amongst all the application centers in Netherlands.
I hope we can also be lucky enough like others to receive the results bit early. Finger crossed :)

i hope you get some good news soon friend and  also aplly in den bosh but i hope the best for all the people in this website

Finally I heard the great news of having my MVV visa approved. It was a hell of a ride to secure the visa approval.

My wife received a call from the visa officer that she is rejecting our visa but would like to give us a chance of getting a year contract from work and basically extending our deadline date of 3 months until May. Luckily my wife's manager understood the situation and provided a fresh year contract straight away.
It was a big relief and we finally got our visa approved. phew..   :top: 

Months of hard work, tons of patience, pain of the distance, tedious waiting period has all paid off in the end. Bottom line is do your best and have patience, you will get what you want in life.

Journey begins now.....!

Good luck to everyone.