Moving to Cambodia and looking for business partner!

i agree

keep hearing similar stories

hii
i m interested to hear a buisness proposal 
and investment needed to start the buisness
i m currently in india new delhi
i m planning to come in december dis month only
if ur plan is good we can work on buisness proposal..
thnx n regards
puneet

hii
i m interested to hear a buisness proposal 
and investment needed to start the buisness
i m currently in india new delhi
i m planning to come in december dis month only
if ur plan is good we can work on buisness proposal..
thnx n regards
puneet

Hello, thank you for your reply. I am currently in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I will be away December 10-11, 2018 and return to Siem Reap. Please let me know where you plan to stay.

Cordially,

Thom Santiago

hiii
thanx for replying
we can talk on whtsapp and plan accordingly
or any other application for online chat??
my mobile number is - ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi may , read that you are interested to do business in Cambodia. Hope that I am not late. But anyway if I am late ,can give some advice how to start a business there. Am very interested into it. Am from Singapore. Thanks.

Hi Mey,

I hope you are doing good. I am working in an american company in Kazakhstan. I am looking to star business in cambodia.  Have you already moved to Cambodia?  Please suggest if you have any good idea good to start with 50K usd.

Thanks,
Jay

Hi Punit,

I hope you are doing great this evening.
Have you moved to Cambodia? I am planning to by end of February. Please suggest me if you have any goood idea.

Regards,
Jay

Hello,
I am selling my fitness center in Houston Texas should close in 90 days.  I am wanting to move to Asia and start a business.  I am looking at Cambodia right now.  would like to talk to several people and get some ideas together.
shawn swearingen.

If anyone is interested to do business in Cambodia, then i had an great business opportunity for him.  They don't have to invest a single penny from their pocket. Every investment will be done by our company itself. Its not any marketing business. We need a Cambodian partner to start this business.

I want to start business and finding partner too.
Can we talk about your project?
My What's up number is ***

Thanks

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I want it