The Best App I use...

I don't know if a similar thread /topic is already in operation or not. The idea is to list down the best Apps we use in our android and iPhone cell phones. Along with should be some words why you found it useful.

We can even have some discussions going; by end of which they will get into the updated list along with categories that I will keep republishing here.

So guys; the ball is in your court. I hope every active member would be able to post at least one app. It can be in any category.

Ah, exactly the topic I thought today. I am interested mostly in the apps like WhatsApp, Viber and so on. Yeah, in the apps which I can use for the communication. I like WhatsApp but not sure about the privacy rules there... as far as I know Facebook get the date from WhatsApp. What is your opinion? Which communication apps do you like?

The best app used for Voice and Video calling is LINE and IMO here , other apps also work good when you install and enable VPN app like whatsapp calling and fb calling.

Never heard before about these apps. I have done some research and it looks like that LINE is one of the best WhatsApp alternatives. They also mention there Signal. Do you know this app?
https://www.1and1.co.uk/digitalguide/on … ernatives/

Splitwise
LinkedIn
OfficeSuite
TED
Tapatalk
Any.do