Indonesian working visa stamping in Kuala Lumpur Indonesian consulate

The usual thing is going to Singapore for stamping. Is it possible to get stamped in Kuala Lumpur Indonesian consulate for the work visa in Indonesia?

I'm getting a bit out of date now but it used to be any Indonesian embassy, not just Singapore.

I am sure it as you can in Penang but Singapore is most common route. Still best to contact the embassy direct and ask.

I'd always heard that doing things at the Indonesian Embassy in KL were not as straightforward as the one in Singapore. However, I have no direct experience and that was a few years back.

I hold a current Indonesian business visa multiple entry. I used to go to Singapore for Visa stamp run. I now go to KL. I go to Singapore when I need to obtain a new 1yr business visa. That is a page in my passport. I receive visa stamps from the immigration officials at the airports. Singapore appears to be the "smoothest" Indonesian embassy/consulate to obtain visa. Usually same day if using agent.

I used to use KL because I like the city and had friends there but that was a long time ago so I'm a lot out of date now.
However, the service was fine and I have no issues to report.

Penang Consulate in Malaysia gave excellent service for my KITAS. I used Singapore for the IMTA related paperwork although my former employer used an agency service. Both turned out just peachy 👍🏻 The right paperwork, good attitude and dressing in a business like manner does the trick. I used Penang only because I linked it with a short holiday with sun, surf and sand. The food experience in Penang was simply amazing and there were cheap direct flights from Surabaya.