Newbie on this

Hello,

I plan on visiting Thailand- pleasure & business this November/ December 2017. My primary focus is business versus pleasure. Does anyone have any contact information for an active-wear manufacturing factory in Thailand? I would like to design active-wear gym apparel for females. I am also looking for a shoe supplier/manufacturer for infants and toddlers shoes- i would like to put my logo on this.

Thank you for your time!!!
Auly Fletcher

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Auly and welcome to the forum.

For reasons of personal safety it is unwise to post any personal contact details on the open forum, especially females as it may attract unwanted attention.

Thank you!! I appreciate the heads up & will revise

Hi

Thai labour cost is high and many garment factories can't survive when compare to neighbouring countries such as Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar. If China is to come in their cost is much lower.

Go to the Thailand and Cambodia border - Rong Kluea market will give you the idea of products and prices. Thais can't compete with them.

Gone are the days of Thai labour cost is low. Now you see many Cambodians, Burmese and Vietnamese working in Thailand on low cost labour - restaurants, tannery, construction, flea market etc

If your product is unique and can sell at a higher price then I suggest you import from China and do the assembly yourself to prevent being copied.

That's what I'm doing, I break down the whole production process and combine different trade fields into the product. Final assemble or finishing is done by me instead of factories or outsiders.

Wish you all the best