Dog friendly environment in Nbo

:( Tensions with neighbors become unbearable. Any leads for a nice place for me and my two old boys. We do not need much but at least a small garden.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,i can help u get one,what your budget and more details of the house u need.

Hello my budget is around 70k I was thinking of Karen, a separate garden. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks

Nathalie

Looking for an affordable place for my husband, I will be coming later in the year.

It depends upon your definition of 'affordable'.  A bit more information would be helpful!

Yes we want a sleeping room with kitchen and bath. I would like in river view area but am open.  Give me a range of prices , I'm not rich just retiring so not a place at 800$ a month , more like 350

I have seen a one bed apartment in Riverside (on Jumia) for Ksh 40,000.  However this is the exception and most are in excess of Ksh 55,000.

$350 (Ksh 36000 approx) per month is low for rental in a better, ie. suitable for expats, area of the city.  One bed places aren't all that common either. 

Best of luck with your search.

Have you familiarised yourself with the requirements for permits to retire in Kenya?

I have an idea, just inbox me then you can consider my opinions. welcome to kenya.

I have an idea, just inbox me then you can consider my opinions. welcome to kenya.