Stable Union

Hi there,

My name is Sophie and I am planning on moving to Brazil this Autumn with my partner.

My partner has been sponsored by a company in Ceará to move there. The company informed us that I would also be able to get a visa to move with him, as his partner (known as a stable union in Brazil but this isn't a known thing in Europe).

We have been asked by the consulate to prove we are in a stable union but I have no idea where to begin... we have been in a relationship for over 2 years and have lived together in that time but are currently not living together now. There is no paperwork to prove our relationship either...

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any information that could help us?

Thank you in advance,
Sophie

sophiehattie wrote:

Hi there,

My name is Sophie and I am planning on moving to Brazil this Autumn with my partner.

My partner has been sponsored by a company in Ceará to move there. The company informed us that I would also be able to get a visa to move with him, as his partner (known as a stable union in Brazil but this isn't a known thing in Europe).

We have been asked by the consulate to prove we are in a stable union but I have no idea where to begin... we have been in a relationship for over 2 years and have lived together in that time but are currently not living together now. There is no paperwork to prove our relationship either...

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any information that could help us?

Thank you in advance,
Sophie

Hi there Do you have any bills at all to tie you together, any photos, letters anything to tie you together

Lots of photos of the two of us, emails etc, but no bills or anything formal in both of our names.  :unsure

sophiehattie wrote:

Lots of photos of the two of us, emails etc, but no bills or anything formal in both of our names.  :unsure

when you were together, did you live with him or did he live with you

We lived together in a friend's flat. There wasn't a formal agreement or contract we signed. As it was a friend of mine renting out the property to us, it was on a very informal basis.

sophiehattie wrote:

We lived together in a friend's flat. There wasn't a formal agreement or contract we signed. As it was a friend of mine renting out the property to us, it was on a very informal basis.

Ok good,,, talk to your friend and get them to buy a cheep rente book, and for the time you were living together there, fill in the rente book for payments from you both, it mast have both your full names and dates you were there and dates of payments,, the rente book needs to not look to new
you need to get some letters made-up and sent to him at the address from his brazilian friends,,this gos to putting you together while there, if you know mean