Close

Looking to set up a business next year in Cambodia

I have heard the phrase Fixer as someone you can employ in Cambodia who will deal with all the licences that are needed plus anything else needed.  I have also heard the term Tea money and that you need to pay the tax office $20 every month just to facilitate your taxes. I am flying back to Cambodia in October and would like to meet up with the fixer I have employed to start the ball rolling and see who else I need to meet. My email is *** or reply on here and thank you for your time. I want to get everything in place, as I wish to start trading the business next year

Stephen

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

For my experienced with taxation department, previously around 3 year ago we need to pay under table for tax declaration but currently is almost no under table fee in government office, for more information please contact me.

Hi I have been told I need to use somebody called a fixer in cambodia, I am planning on opening a loan bank next year. helping small businesses with small loans can you help or put m in touch with a fixer

thanks

stephen

yes, we can meet any time. I have experience to consult with many new investment in Cambodia such as Cleaning Company, Duty Free Retail Store, Technology Product Distributor, and Micro Finance also. and currently i work at a pharmaceutical company. i can protect your company from corruption and i have many network strategic people.

I am looking to set up a loan bank, which will make small loans to Cambodian nationals
looking to get all relevant Licences from government, plus tax & vat registrations meetings with relevant people from the government

Regards
Stephen Howell

yes, what you need to register is :
National Bank of Cambodia (MFI License) , Ministry of Commerce (MFI Name and shareholder) , Ministry of Economic and Finance (Paten TAX and VAT), and other authority (related to security and hygiene),

Stephen, Cambodia is full of MFI's - why would they need yours/another one?

A "fixer" won't be able to help you if you do not qualify under the rules or if your business breaks existing laws; even Cambodia has grown up from the Wild West days of the '90's.

The interest on MFI loans has now been capped at 18% p.a. by the The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) . Also in this area, the days of big profits are over.

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/m … est-capped

Please could you include me in this discussion thread (and perhaps we could share meeting) I return to PP on 9th Oct.
Dan

Expatriate health insurance in Cambodia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cambodia

Moving to Cambodia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cambodia

Travel insurance in Cambodia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Cambodia