Relocation to costa rica

hey,
My English at Google TransLight So sorry in advance for spelling errors.

Hello everyone, My wife and I are interested in moving to Costa Rica We are coming in February to take a trip all over Central America So on the way we will look at Costa Rica. I have a few questions you might be able to help me with.
1. We are interested in opening a nice little hostel and what about its cost (in the area being rented) and whether there is usually good money from tourism here.
2. We are also interested in buying / renting an apartment in the hostel area +
3. Is it safe to live and become a business owner in Costa Rica? (Safe from robbery or kidnapping).

Hi, Ronan. The best areas to open a tourist service would be the north western Pacific, The tourist business is seasonal and for the past 8 years have been suffering although it has picked up some. I worked with a couple of realtors in San Jose and Playas del Coco who I trust if you need one. Being safe is relative. In my 12 years here I only got robbed once, Christmas Eve. I left the front door unlocked and a laptop and cell phones were taken while we slept. My advise, come down during the high season (February is the end of the high season), better come before, like December or January, and visit around before making a decision.

Thank you very much MauroN for the good advice I'd love to get some more amalgamations I'm coming in February for a trip in Central America that starts in Panama and goes through Costa Rica.