Where to live & work in PR - running a outsourcing business

Hello,

Moving my IT company to PR and setting up shop. We provide outsourcing services to clients in USA/Global mostly in mobile apps. Also hope to provide jobs to PR locals/expats. Where do you recommend to setup shop that is affordable, fast internet and close to the main attractions and the beach :). I am assuming the city/downtown but not sure which districts and don't really want to be stuck in city life, the whole point of moving to PR to enjoy its nature/beauty. I appreciate everyones thoughts in advance, as well if anyone else is doing the same would love to network!

Chad

Palmas Del Mar in Humacao on the east of the Island. The east is also the gateway to the virgin islands.
http://palmasdelmar.com/v2/index.php

Also check Facebook for palmes del mar

Fajardo, luquillo, in general are good areas and have good internet also. Both are beach towns and 45 minutes from the airport

Ocean Park may be a good choice ((one neighborhood down (east) from Condado)). In the SJ metro area, which is the best place to find the talent you would need, but also on the beach and without a "big city" feel. Same for Isla Verde.

I imagine it would be difficult to entice potential employees with skills to relocate to Humacao and I doubt there is much of an existing indigenous pool of technical talent there.

Another potential location is somewhere near Ponce. It's the second largest city in PR so it may have a pool of talent to recruit from (assuming all of those people haven't already left the island) and it's very close to the beach. High murder and property crime rate but that's the case for most of the island anyway.

I wouldn't say anywhere on the island can guarantee reliable internet. Reliability and the Caribbean (except for Cayman) don't go together.

Thanks everyone!! Great info.