German expat for electronic business in Shenzhen needed

Good morning expats,

we are a german several billion USD company, that is family owned.
We have a strong mother company with 3.500 people over there with a lot of supporting departments and want to grow much faster with your support.
We need to have an expat  based in the larger area of Shenzhen to lead a team of 28 local chinese in a forward supplier base to take care for supplier management, Quality, CAM and logistics.
You should be able to create structures, lead people and bring a high self motivation.
The salary will be on a satifying level for you with several advantages of a big and healthy company.

Short summary of your needed background:
- General idea of electronics (semiconductors, PCB, components), engineer
- nationality: german
- language: english and chinese should be (if all other skills are perfect is may be a should have or we pay your language course...)
- structured way of working
- able to be managed over distance and with a lot of freedom
- familiar with the chinese mentality and structures
- able to read and interprete a P&L sheet
- handle suppliers
- generate structures and SOPs
- solve issues and lead teams to do this

If you are interested, please contact me.
BR Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

welcome on board  :)

Feel free to drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Shenzhen

It will be easier for us to share your ad with members.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Benjamin,

Do you have any positions open from your company. Im currently living in Philippines and I want to work in Shenzhen. Hope you may help me.

Thanks
Krizna

Hi Benjamin

Are you still looking for employees? Its been a while since your job post, but maybe there is a similar position open in the meantime? I have just the skills you need! Lets get in touch so ill send you my detailed CV and certificates!

Thank you very much, looking forward hearing from you!

Best regards,

Philipp

Hi sir, how are you? I have been working in electronics field since 2013. I am working in huaqiangbei Shenzhen. Please send me your email I'd . I will send you my cv. Thanks

Guten tag Benjamin,

I have a friend that meets your offer quite well and he's looking for a job. Is that position or a similar one still available?

If so please let me know your whatsapp or other contact method, even if the position is no longer available would be good to trade contacts for future needs.

Regards from Shenzhen,
Libre

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. My name is George. I am a German from Munich. My English is very good, although I am not a native.  I know five other additional languages and could help you translate. Also managing Chinese would be not a problem. Right now I am in Shenzhen Longgang. Please contact me on ***or call me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

please note that OP has not connected to the website since he last posted this ad. I would suggest that you drop an advert in the Jobs in Shenzhen section if you are looking for a job.

All the best
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed