I need a good lawyer

Hi everyone . I'm a Pr in Canada but due to some issues I couldn't meet the minimum staying period 2 years to renew my  pr . I heard that when I will enter Canada they will take my pr and I have 30 days of appealing ,, so I need a good firm which takes such cases

Many thanks

New topic