Work in Singapore

Hello! I just wanna ask for some opinions and help. Me and my boyfriend planning for me to work in Singapore since he's already working there he's a Malaysian. What do I need to do for me to work with him I am Filipina. Help me guys. Thanks! 😘

Like what permit or visa I need to do and get. We're planning this from so long ago. 😢

Suggest you ask your question in the Singapore Forum. A lot depends on your qualifications - Singapore is a strict location and very competitive. You should start by applying for suitable jobs. If you are unskilled, then the service industry may be an option.

Very true Gravitas. I have heard the same about immigration policies and the rationale behind minimum salary concepts. Would be best to be focused on what is the job nature.

I am bachelor's degree. I graduated with the degree of bachelor of science in business administration. Do you guys think I can work there? Thanks 😘

It will depend on your experience and whether you can get a job offer. The first step is to start applying for jobs and see what response you get.