Close

EXPAT Gatherings

I have been reading with great interest questions and responses here in the forum - and learning much from the various exchanges. I am wondering if any of your Expats ever get together vice logging in time on here? If ever I had a wish, it would be get rid of this damn computer! Face to face is the best way to communicate in my opinion.......cheers everyone!

2VPsoldier that is a good question.

I am up to meet up.  I totally agree that face to face is the best way to meet new people.

let see what others need to say.

My wife and I will be in Punta Cana for two months beginning mid August. Anything going on there? We'll also be making a trip to the north coast area as well during this time. We're hoping to find a long term rental (not sure if it will be in PC or the north coast).

Any place that folks meet to watch American football?

I will be in Moca from 22 Sep and returning to AB on 17 Oct. I will then be heading to my Arizona residence. Depending on how things go during the Sep/Oct visit will determine just how quickly I will return to DR. But knowing if there are occasions and locations where like minded folks might meet would be awesome. I mean, the DR is not large. Having lived on the Prairies (or anywhere in Canada), travel for a distance is not an issue. Having also spent time in countries like Bosnia, where the road system makes a 2 hour drive in Canada into a six hour drive, I still no issue in getting around DR....

Once you are here and driving these roads you m8ght feel different.

I go between Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo pretty regularly.

You all set something up and I will do my best to attend!

Expatriate health insurance in Dominican Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominican Republic

Moving to the Dominican Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Dominican Republic

Travel insurance in Dominican Republic

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Dominican Republic

Flights to the Dominican Republic

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Dominican Republic

2 million members!

Watch later