Dependent visa

I am a doctor and i have got the dependent visa for my spouse from India, but his passport is lost so now what would the process be to get his visa stamped in the home country and what would i have to do from my side here in saudi, can anyone share some info regarding the same.

He has to apply for a new passport (with the same number) in India and then you have to apply for the update in the MOI system.

thank you will try the same.

New topic