Close

Sales Representative Salary Buenos Aires

Hey y'all, I'm a twenty-something living in Washington, D.C. I've long wanted to try a move to Buenos Aires.  I've visited, worked, and studied in a few countries and must say that I particularly enjoyed the culture in Argentina.  I'm working on my VISA and a place to live over there, etc.  However, I'm wondering about the guita, the moolah:

What would be a common salary, in USD, for entry-level sales?  I understand if I wouldn't be paid in USD, but plz at least specify which currency your answer denotes; I've seen too many forums on here whereof posters switch between currencies as if it should be obvious to which they're referring. 

I appreciate the responses!

You can find salary ranges and averages for Argentina here for occupations picked from typing in the beginning characters and selecting from the drop-down menu, and sliding the button to indicate years of experience in that job:

http://www.elsalario.com.ar/main/Salari … usalario#/

Change the currency from ARS to USD in the drop-down at the right top to see amounts in US dollars.

Expatriate health insurance in Buenos Aires

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Buenos Aires

Moving to Buenos Aires

Find tips from professionals about moving to Buenos Aires

Travel insurance in Buenos Aires

Enjoy stress-free travel to Buenos Aires