Anyone setting up own bussiness?

Anyone setting up own bussiness or has challenging position and wants to exchange ideas? Quelqu'un en train de monter une affaire ou a un poste exigeant qui veut échanger des idées?
Talk to you soon/a bientôt!
Gilen

Welcome on Expat.com Gilen ;)

I will suggest you to post the second part of your message (The french text) in the French version of the site.

This will surely help you in obtaining more responses/ideas quickly ;).

Regards

Hey,

Well i think you cannot settle a company as a forigner you need to have  a share with a local, maybe in Free zone ares.
Are you sure about the product you re importing that you will be able to sell them in a competitive rates than the one exist in Morocco.
have u done some market research.
To settle a company anyways better do it with an agency that will save u lot of time.

which kind of business are u talking about

cal me for to know about business more 0600306600

Welcome on the forum sajid2011 ;)

May be you can give us a brief presentation first so that to ease communication between other forumers ;) What do you think?

Thank you all for posting. Nassime, I think you have be badly informed. You can create a company very easily and you do not need a local to help or share.
taoufikpa, We are setting up a bussiness in visual communication, advertisement and events. The idea of my post was to gather several entrepreneurs and to meet and discuss our experiences, exchange information etc...

Ah ok sorry maybe as i ve been living in uae where u need a local to settle a business, Morocco is much more open anyways wish you good luck

based on my experience you need an efficient business plan . unfortunately, here in morocco we dont have a trusty and reliable database that can gives us the truth about what's going on in the economy .

is this post still active??!

Hi gilen,

thank you for your post, I am interested since I am into advertisement in design and concept and visual effect and in digital display like LED screens and kiosk touch screens and other my experience was mostly in the Gulf last post was owner of a total advertising co.So a Brain storming session is most favorable tell me what is the schedule of work and lets get to it.
Cheers

Hello,

This is an old thread. Please do not hesitate to start a new discussion on the Casablanca forum.

Thank you.

@gilen

I have a project in Casablanca and need about 15 to 20 casuals for about a week

can you help. 

@gilen

im looking for 15 to 20 casuals to do very basic work for approximately 5 days

in the cellular field so needs safe and secure trustworthy casual staff

Hello HMR Networks ,

Gilen's post is from 2011. It is a very old thread.

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Casablanca if you have a serious offer.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed