Riyadh Compounds

Hi,

I am coming to Riyadh in September to teach with  Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia (LVSA) and in December my wife and son will be joining me from the UK. I'm looking at going to live in a compound if possible and would like a 2 bed-roomed apartment, with a swimming pool, games facilities and shops I would like to build this around my son whom is 14. I am are looking at spending 50,000 SAR a year on an apartment. (But I don't know what I would be able to get)

For the first month my company will be putting me up in a hotel so would need an apartment from October onwards for a year in the first instance but I am hoping to extend this yearly and my son would be with me 100% of the time until it's time for him to go to University then we will see where the best place is for him to study.

My wife whom is a qualified Senior Nurse is wanting to know if she would be able to work in the Kingdom on a part time basis if they allow it, as she would need to keep coming back to the UK to make sure my oldest son is doing well hes 18 and will have the rest of the family around him.
any help that can be given would be great.

All I can say is 50K SAR is very less to get anything on a western compound !!

hi,
Hope you have good stay here. You can check Akaria compound sulaymaniya area in riyadh.

Best of luck

Hello there!

There are many compounds here in Riyadh. Some are cheap and some are really expensive.
However, it will depend on which area would you prefer to stay. just message me when you need a hand. My husband and I will be glad to help you. Good luck!

as already noted the 50k is likely short of most reasonable compounds with facilities. You could very easily spend 4, 5 or more times that.

you can check Al Reem compound in exit 8 and Arabian House at Mursalat. I think they offer a lower price. I got some friends there and i can ask them for you. Anyway, you might want to consider the proximity of your workplace so you wont have to go away. best of luck :) See you soon!

Chadd contact me whatssApp. Check ur inbox..

I was blocked man. haha

Haha no worries buddy.but i could not post my num hete as wel.so that u could easily contacted me whtsapp.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Tom,

Did you manage to find anything in the end mate?

No they were too expensive for me so I have now rented a flat

Anyone hrre about alsulymsnia compund .