Need help in buying a cell phone for a good friend in Turkey

Hello everybody! 
I need help in finding and buying a cell Phone for a good friend in Istanbul Turkey who lost alot of personal property in the big storms that hit Istanbul last week..I live here in the USA and want to buy a phone  in Turkey then have it sent to his mailing address..I need a phone number and a business who has someone speak English..any suggestions will be helpful.. :cheers::thanks:

Hi Elaine,
That was a terrible moment just happened in istanbul and really sorry to hear about you friend,so what kind of phone are you looking for that i can help with?

:) Hello and thank you for answering my request...I was going to send my samsung s7 to Mehmet to replace the phone he lost in Istanbul..but my phone is locked and the carrier technology is not compatible with GSM network..I need to buy a phone in Turkey and then have it sent to the post office..I also need to have the sales person speak english..looking at a phone such as i phone s6 or samsung s7..will need to have a business name and a phone number..I have Mehmets mailing address and have sent items before..any help will be appreciated..I am hoping to come to Turkey next spring early summer 2018... :thanks:  Respectfully Elaine.

Well i will look at couple options for you and will definitely come back to you as soon as possible,keep checking your inbox lol ;)