Marketing Jobs in Australia for Expats

Hello People!

I hope you guys are doing great :)

My name is Anshuman and I come from India. Currently, I am working as a marketing manager in India's biggest media firm. In total, I have more than two years of work experience in Marketing

I am looking out for jobs in Australia. However, I am not able to get even a single call for an interview.

Please advise me on how to find a job in Australia. Are there any portals/companies which help in providing sponsored visas after getting selected for interviews. Australia is my dream country. I would prefer a company sponsoring my visa as my financial situation won't allow me to get a visa at my cost. Please help.

PS: I stay in India and my plans of moving to Australia can only happen if I get a job.

Thank you for reading my long post :)

Anshuman

Hi Anshuman and welcome on board  :)

Read the articles under the Work in Australia section of the Expat Guide, you will find some interesting infos. You may also have a look at the adverts in the Jobs in Australia section and publish your own "looking for" ad.

Furthermore, browse through the official website : http://www.australia.gov.au/information … work-visas

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you so much, Bhavna.

Really appreciate your help :)

Regards,
Anshuman

Hello Anshurman,

While reading the current Work in Australia is beneficial you need to become aware of how quick the pace is it is very fast only four hours ahead. Also that the Skills VET List will always change and that you will need to be competent in any KAPLAN, IELTS, and FTAC Mathematics. Under the Cambridge system and will need to score above a 7. If you fail your visa will automatically be cancelled.

Also that your employer will have to pay an offersheet of $20,000 incentive an pay towards your super annuation. Don't go for these visa agencies that are charging $75,000 plus dollars for a 457 visa.

Sponsoring for the employer and nominating you to pay for your taxes. Because it is a scam Global Skills Pty Ltd with a russian owner was found laundering and swindling up to $40K from hard working East Indians. So just be aware work strait through the employer. No one else you should be fine I hope this helps. The incident was down in New South Wales, Australia.

V/r

Tez