Work Permit Process - South Africa

Morning All,

I am looking for information on the process of obtaining a work permit for Saudi Arabia, I am resident in South Africa

- typical cost
- processing timelines
- any contacts in South Africa to assist me.

Thank you and Regards
Cassim

If you get a job, your employer will handle it - there are lot of posts about how to get medical tests, degree attestation etc. , just search...

Hi Agreed, however i have not found the timelines for Saudi ARabia/ South Africa.
employer has advised that i do it and get reimbursement.

Hmm..I got the whole process done from US/Canada - took me a good 3 months - starting form getting my US degrees attested, to medical tests, to all the paperwork, submission of docs and finally the visa ...took me about 4 weeks after I came here to get my Iqama - mind you I have my own company, so I was literally running from pillar to post - did everything pretty much myself - with some good Saudi friends here who helped me a lot!

Thanks that does provide some guidance. I am assuming it would likely take the same  amount of time unless the company has some consultants who can speed it up. I havent started the process yet, waiting on the company to contact me.