Applying for Tax claim with new passport


I am working in Malaysia with EP2 Visa, Indian passport holder, but recently I lost my passport and am holding new passport, which has not details of my entry/exit. It has only EP2 Visa, all other data is loss. So to apply for Tax claim, They are demanding to get entry details from immigration office. SO can you please help here.

Nithin MP

Yes, they need to see your immigration record to be able to process your tax claim to confirm whether you are resident or non-resident, etc. Perhaps your employer can assist you with details of the nearest immigration office.

Thanks for the update..
I know, head office of Immigration is in KL. But I live in Penang island.
So, thought If anyone can help me guide here. Employer also not sure, all suggest to visit KL head office, but I have to go there on weekdays, so have to take leave and all. And not sure, in one day I can get help form there or need to apply once then again, they will update later or so..
So u don't have any idea about it, is it ?

Penang has immigration office and they may be able to guide you how to proceed.
Address: Lebuh Pantai, George Town, 10550 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Hours: 7:30AM–5:30PM
Phone: +60 4-250 3411

Thanks for the update
I will visit here and will gather info
thanks again

New topic