Close

Resigned and left Oman in 2015 with pending loan closure from Finance

Hello Friends,

I am resigned and left Oman in Jan 2015., During my resignation i closed all of my pending loans / credit cards to get NOC for my exit from the country. Now i am working in Bangkok in different company.

recently, 6 months back i received a mail from ****** finance company, where i took a gold loan by saying that to close my last month due(57 OMR). I was bit surprised and i don't remember how do i missed out this last month payment.
so i was reaching the branch manager and understand the payment, which is pending to close with some penalty(100 OMR). now i am okay to close this amount immediately with all penalties.

Branch manager asked me to get someone help in Oman to transfer amount and to pay in counter to close it . but i don't have any reference right now in Oman, though its more than a year.
So i am afraid of  current situation.

can you please help me to understand the real situation??
they will put me in Jail? / or block my passports in Oman if i entry again...????

anyway i am working to get some one help to transfer money and close my pending loan. But having worry on my incomplete loan payment....!!!!

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman