Close

Improving spoken english and have some fun

Hi expats in Wellington!

We have just moved to Wellington with my husband and little daughter. Actually this is our second moving this year, on January we had moved to UK but we stayed there just for 6 months. We really like Wellington and the fact that so many places are child friendly. I work at home office but I have to wait till my computer will arrive in container on September. So I would like to use this time to meet some new poeple and improve my english, because I dont feel very confident in speaking. I was thinking about some voluntary job that would be nice to join for few hours per week. So if there are some people who would like to practice their english and make something salutary, let me know :) Or we can just spend some time by drinking coffee or doing something creative or whathever :D 

Veronika

Aeron_00 :

Hi expats in Wellington!

We have just moved to Wellington with my husband and little daughter. Actually this is our second moving this year, on January we had moved to UK but we stayed there just for 6 months. We really like Wellington and the fact that so many places are child friendly. I work at home office but I have to wait till my computer will arrive in container on September. So I would like to use this time to meet some new poeple and improve my english, because I dont feel very confident in speaking. I was thinking about some voluntary job that would be nice to join for few hours per week. So if there are some people who would like to practice their english and make something salutary, let me know :) Or we can just spend some time by drinking coffee or doing something creative or whathever :D 

Veronika

Hy Veronika,
You're more than welcome out here. You sure have landed at one of the friendliest country in the world.
Feel free to contact for any assistance and we'd be able to sort that out.

Expatriate health insurance in Wellington

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Wellington

Moving to Wellington

Find tips from professionals about moving to Wellington

Travel insurance in Wellington

Enjoy stress-free travel to Wellington

Flights to Wellington

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Wellington

2 million members!

Watch later