Passport

Hi All i want to ask something about my passport..
Because my passport will be expired this coming December 19 2017and my contract will be finish this coming September 19 2017 also..
I want to know if its still Valid my Passport or do i have to renew it...??
Please Answer Please...
Thank you All....

from the dates you've given it's valid.

what do you intend to do ? renew your contract or go back.

If going back then ensure your resignation is submitted tickets purchased for your departure...

Hello...!
Thank you for the reply..
Im not gonna go back here and i want to apply final exit....
Is it possible..???
Thank you...

Case - Final Exit:
According to my knowledge, after you final exit is stamped, you have to travel within 2 months. So make sure you get your final exit stamp more than 2 months before your passport expiry. You have to clear all your debits and close them before final exit can be stamped. For example, your Credit Card dues, Bank Loans, Transfer Car Registration to someone else (Sell), LandLine and Mobile dues clearance, etc.

Case - Exit Re-Entry:
If you are not going to come back within next 5 years, this is most smooth but incorrect way to leave permanently. In this case, you are not required to clear most of your account. It is like you are leaving on vacations and going to come back. However, if you are not back within the specified period in the Exit Re-entry Visa, a ban of 5 years would be applied so you can't enter this country. This is separate for the legal issues you will face even in your country if you have left outstanding dues unsettled here.

Regarding your contract, I don't think your contract renewal or cancellation has to do anything with your passport expiry. It has to certainly to do with travelling and should be related to Iqama renewals.

My 2 cents...

Ok thank you thank you for the info...
Thank you so much....

This exactly what happened to me two years ago. In my passport expiry was in August'15 and i tried to leave the kingdom on final exit in July'15 with one month balance in passport expiry. Surprise! Couldn't able to get the final exit visa because of one month validity left in my passport. My employer asked me to renew your passport in order to get final exit. I renewed it and problem solved!!!!