Expat Updates?

Seems that 90% of people here are looking to move to DR...but, once they do...or don't...we never hear another peep. I would love to find out how it went...is going...funny stories...etc. Chime in people!  I get a few friendly PM's...and then they disappear!??

That seems t9 be how it goes. Once here we are forgotten unless they "need" something.

Sad but true.

I'm still here and learning and sharing and growing and caring and having and ... (That's a Friends reference...if you get it you're middle-aged with me!)

Very cool. We love to hear people's experiences!!! We encourage all you all to share the good the bad and the otherwise with us....

Puleeeeeeeease share!

I have just got my internet up and running and so checking up on the emails that have accumulated since I shut down on Friday.
Arrived in the rain on Monday night, but was soon settled in. The ride even in the dark was amazing from El Catey to Las Terrenas. Need to go back and do it in the daylight!
Definitely need to work on my Spanish though. Beach is amazing, the water like bath water, the people friendly and helpful, and food so far is great.
Will keep you posted.

Awesome, thanks for the update!

Great up date.  Thanks.  Keep us posted on your adventure

Bob K

Wish I could say they we have made the move, but... we're still in South Carolina :( There is a never ending list of things to do in preparation! Thankfully everything is going smoothly (keeping my fingers crossed). Asking  A LOT of questions has helped prevent some "newbie" mistakes. I owe that to all of you and all your wonderful advice. From the very bottom of my I-can't-wait-to-get-out-of-heart, here is a big "Thank you."

You are welcome and hopefully the move happens soon

Bob K