permanent visum based on marriage during temporary visum

Hi all,

I'm currently residing in Brazil based on a temporary 2 year work-visum. My (brazilian) girlfriend and I are planning to marry during this period and the idea would be I also apply for a permanent visum based on marriage afterwards. What would be the process to do so? Given I am already in the country based on a workvisum I do already have an RNE and foreigner identity card. Reading this forum I see in the normal process a birth certificate and non-criminal record has to be required in my home country. Does that mean I need to travel back home for some time to aquire these? That would be quite a hassle knowing I have a full time job in Brazil and I have already provided all these documents during my application for the 2 year temporary visum?

Highly appreciating ang thoughts and ideas on this.


New topic