Nanny job.

Good evening,
  My name is Charlotte Nyakaisiki. I am a 26 year professional nanny looking employment.

So, a bit about myself:
I am a nurturing,descent,discreet  passionate,creative hardworking,honest fast acting flexible nanny looking for employment.

I started working as a baby sitter when I was 16 and then progressed into a nanny after attaining my degree in Industrial Arts and Design at university. Collectively I have worked with 6 local families and 3expatriate families in uganda. In my care I have had children from the age of 3 months to 13 years of age.

In my previous jobs I was responsible for:
*bath time for the child (both mornings and evenings.
*meal time and feedings
*putting the child to bed after dinner( i enjoy reading a short story or have a conversation about their day before bed with the child)
*doing the child's hair
*sleeping over in case of travel
*administering medicine as needed
*accompanying the child to their appointments ie immunization
*co-curricular activities like swimming,play dates,going to plays at the theater for older children.

If you are looking  to hire a nanny  please feel free to call/WhatsApp me on ***2 or  email me *** and let me know how I can get my CV,recommendations.

Charlotte Nyakaisiki
Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello faricah, Please post an advert for your services in the 'Jobs' section (at the top of the page.  The forum is not for advertising.

So how where do I post my job advert or is that totally not allowed here??

faricah wrote:

So how where do I post my job advert or is that totally not allowed here??

Simply go to the top of this page, click on 'jobs' and place a free advertisement there.

The open forum is not set up for advertising of any kind.

Closed