Moving to Rose Valley

Looking for advice on buying a house in the Rose Valley of Bulgaria.  It seems this is not so popular as the beach areas such as Varna and Golden Sands. Have read about earthquake zones often referred to as 'red zones', and fear the rose valley may be one.  Appreciate all advice

Hello Rosy Dream,
sorry for being so late answering your post.  Well, yes the coast is more popular than the Rose Valley. 
That does not mean, however, the Rose Valley region is ugly or uninteresting, quite the contrary. Cultural and nature wise it has something to offer.  And you would not be so far away from Plovdiv and Stara Zagora.
As for the earthquakes, I would not worry too much.  We are living south of the Rose Valley, not far from Chirpan, which in 1920 was destroyed by an earthquake.  Yes, this area can be hit by an earthquake, but it is not something that happens frequently.  Apart from that earthquakes are not limited to this area only. So, if you like the Rose Valley and can get a good house there, I would not drop the idea solely because of the earthquake risk.
Again sorry for the late reply but hope I could help you a bit.  By the way, if you decided for the Rose Valley we may not be living very far apart.  Maybe we could get in contact.