EP pending for more than 45 days :(

Hi my EP has been pending for more than 45 days. I'm constantly  keep in touch with the consultancy they are telling nowadays it takes more than 2 months for an EP to be approved. I'm very nervous on this. Could you please anyone help me by giving some encouraging words.

Yes, nowadays it is quite common for waiting for EP to be approved.
In my case, my EP finally got approved after five months waiting! So just need to see and wait.
Good luck for your application too.

Blissey9's post above is correct.
But since you mentioned "consultancy" (with which I assume you mean job placement agency), I would like to add the following:
Such agencies are not always honest or trustworthy. Just to be sure that they actually submitted your application, you should ask for the FIN number and, with that, log into MoM's EPOnline system to see the status yourself.
If they refuse to give you the FIN, or claim they don't have it (it is automatically generated and sent to them about a week after submission), they are cheats!

Thanks blissey9. I'm hoping for the best result :)

Hi beppi,

Thanks for your reply. I have been provided the FIN number by the consultancy. I'm regularly loggin in to the MOM site. Nowadays loggin in to the MOM site is like doing daily activities for me :( ... Anyways I can't do much on this, but I'm praying and hoping for the best result. :)

In that case, there is nothing you can do but wait. (I"m not sure praying would have an influence on MoM ...)

Hi

Could you please give me the MoM website, thank you :)

No worries, I've found it

shattter wrote:

Hi

Could you please give me the MoM website, thank you :)

Google is your friend.

shattter wrote:

No worries, I've found it

See, I told you so!

Hi,

Have you got your EP approval now??

Jun 2012 - New employment pass issued - salary -4,500 SGD
July 2013 - EP renewal  - Approved  -salary - 4,950 SGD
July 2014 - EP renewal  - Approved  -salary - 4,950 SGD
July 2015 - EP renewal  - Approved  -salary - 4,950 SGD
July 2016 - EP renewal  - Approved  -salary - 4,950 SGD
July 2017 - EP renewal rejected , 2x Appeals rejected  -salary - 4,950 SGD

Goodbye, Singapore.... :(

You can see the reason very clearly that last 5 years your salary did not increase (not sure the reason though but shocking to see). Good luck

Yep. Life is very unpredictable...
MOM is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're going to get. 😝