Looking for employer

Hi im grace 30 yrs old.. im working here as a housemaid/nanny in one family for 8years now my contract is finish this coming september. And trying to find another employer again. Hope some one can help me here.
For more info. Just leave me a message here thanks.

Do you like to work in Hotel Industry within Selangor? Whatsapp me at ****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Any job offer, please drop an advert in the jobs section.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Give me some info.

Hi Grace

I'm Roisin my current Maid may be leaving us soon.
When do you finish your job ?
How much are you currently earning plus do you like dogs ? Plus kittens

Regards
Roisin

Hi I'm looking for live in helper, if u r interested, plz contact me to discuss in details

Hello maam roisin.. im finishing by oct. And find someone else to be my employer..

Ok thank you best wishes to you in your new job

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section

Hi Grace, interested in fulltime live in housemaid job , call me Mrs Tee ***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi Grace

I need someone to start immediately do you know anyone who is looking to start asap ?

Hi Grace,

I am looking for a live in maid to be based in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan to care for my aged mom. Are  you keen to relocate? Pls email me at ***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello everyone,

If you are either proposing your services or looking for a maid, please drop a proper advert in the dedicated section of the website :

- Personal and household services job offers in Kuala Lumpur

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Jobs Ad]

Closed