The chimera that “easy” Paraguayan Passport is…

I am writing this letter out of a certain tiredness. I am a sworn translator who has been working as a service provider for Expats for the last 4.5 years. I have serviced all kind of second passport seekers, and even more, I have become Friends with them and seen their hope, struggle and ultimately, defeat regarding this too-good-to-be-true dream: a Paraguayan Passport in a three year period
Five or six years back a big buzz started and some clever businessmen exploited the possibility of how “easy” it was to obtain permanent residency and then a ‘passport' three years after... all with minimal costs and no minimum stay in the country. I feel a mixture of pity and annoyance when people contact me asking “how much for Passport” as it is something that simple and straightforward. Nothing could be further from the truth.
A Paraguayan citizenship it's possible, yes, but with all the right and timely moves, investment, preparation and most of all… patience. But believe me when I tell you that it is no easy job.
You need to create your ties. You need to spend time here to learn and get used to the ways things work. You need to invest. You need to know that is a task that will take you 5, 6, 7 years, and then some more from the moment you become naturalized until you finally request the desired Passport.
I've met people who didn't do any of this, paid tens of thousands of dollars and their processes still haven't even started yet... all because they believed on one of the many scammers out there.
So do me a favor, do not ask for “Paraguay Passport in three years” because there's no way you'll get it. If you find someone who tells you it is possible, run, they're trying to cash in your ingenuity.
Now, if you want to learn a safe way to obtain it, let me know, I got the precise information regarding this. But I won't offer you sand castles. I've got in-depth experience on all processes, starting from permanent residency, creating ties and ultimately, a detailed understanding and knowledge of the naturalization process.

Lore Laterra....

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication … os/pa.htmlhttps://www.cia.gov/library/publication … os/pa.html

As you know, Paraguay it's a very poor Country and most of it's inhabitants are Guarani Indios. 
The corruption is very high.
Therefore is not difficult to find Paraguayan people willing to marry foreign in exchange of little financial help. Considering the money exchange and the Guarani value being so low....is a pretty good deal for an European an American or a Canadian   .
i know of an Italian man  married and living in Paraguay, even if when he got married there he was still married in Italy.  And him and the woman live together as roommates ...in other words....a fake marriage.
Is not difficult to lie to a Peace judge there and find 2 false witnesses.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication … os/pa.html

Trying not to judge you, I wonder what your sources are. There is not a single accurate affirmation on everything you wrote.
Let me ask you, how do you think a marriage to a paraguayan citizen would help you?

Hi LoreLaterra, thank you for your post….

I am starting the process to acquire  permanent  residency, with hope to have after three years a passport  from Paraguay.

Please what can I do to increase  my chance to obtain it ?

How can I contact you ?

Thank you in advance for your replied

So, the first requisite is to obtain the citizenship is to stay 3 years, 183+ days each in Paraguay.
It is not necessary but would be more than helpful to pay your taxes. If you are lucky the naturalisation process will take 5-6 months (at least).

There is another interesting issue. Those permanent residents, who came under a tourist visa and resolved to get a pr (without legally change their status to qualify for the status) can face a difficult challenge: the immigrations directorate will realise that during the naturalisation process, that the applicant cheated during the pr process.

Take care and don't joke. This marriage post is crazy, why would you use a false marriage to gain a single 1 year???

So,  after 3 years ( or more ) of permanent  residency ( paying taxes..) and a business in Paraguay,

without living in 183 days each year,  is  not possible to obtain a paraguayan passport ?

No chance to overcome the 183 days each year ?

Please let me know if someone here could help me, in a professional way  too....

The law states that you have to stay physically 183+days/year for three years. I know some people who obtained their citizenship without staying the above-mentioned amount of time but they all had serious investments and employed a lot of Paraguayans. Now, if you need legal help during your process or you want to know the details, just ask or search for my nickname.