New to London with two boys (age 9 and 6) looking for friends

Hello,

Our family recently moved to London from Minneapolis, USA.  We are currently in Fulham, in temporary housing, and will be moving to our permanent location in Clapham later in August.  Our boys, nine and six, will be attending the London Steiner School this September.

We are looking for playmates and friends from any part of the world.  If you'd like to get to know us, please send a message!

Thanks!

-Tad and Lisa

Hello
Good morning, I am frorm India, in last 3 years i lived peru,Lima. i was work here department_Quality Assuarnce, Beside this i was chef also (Only Indian Food),If you want so you can check google website-"Indian restaurant Blessed Mother".(Its close right now cz i am planning to move). any way i donot have idea like- visa, job , living place (London)etc..  so Please you tell me which way i will get all information .??
For entry any type of job i will do, for me not a problem,, 
Please  if you posiible to help me some way, so it will be very good for me, i put here my whatsapp number-***, waiting for your response..

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security