Moving from India to KL for looking Job

My name is Shashwath Gowda. I am presently looking for a Job in KL.
I have 14+ years of experience in Marketing, Business Development, Operation Management & Project Management. Review of my credentials will confirm that I have served as the catalyst for successful marketing, customer loyalty and business development initiatives, complemented by high-caliber general management qualifications and a proven track record in delivering value to client organizations.

Do i get a reference or job where company can apply for work permit. I also have 5 Years of experience in UAE. Hold Master degree in Sales & Marketing.

Can any one help me out in giving reference or a company names who are looking for foreigners.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I don't think there is any source which just advertises jobs for foreign nationals (except for educators) so it will be a case of checking through the suitable vacancies on Jobstreet. Often the giveaway is the languages that are required, e.g. Bahasa Malayu, Mandarin, etc.

There are not a huge number of companies that are incorporated in such a way as to be able to apply for a work permit, so applying for jobs in large and international concerns is probably going to be the most likely source of employment. Try looking for work outside KL such as in Penang. Language skills are often a good route to finding work.

If you get a job offer, the company is responsible to make the application to immigration for clearance to employ you under prevailing rules. You should NOT be asked to pay any money for them to do this. If necessary a Visa with Reference is issued by immigration to permit entry to Malaysia to start employment.

Hi,
Thanks for your spontaneous reply. I am actually travelling on a visit visa with a hope to find a job there. If you can guide on some job sites or consultancies over there it would be helpful.

Thank you
Regards
Shashwath

Jobstreet is the main recruitment portal. Robert Walters are also sometimes able to find work for non-Malaysians. Looking for vacancies that require languages other than English can be a good way to find work. You may have to diversify to find a job. I guess you realise that if you get a job offer you have to leave Malaysia while the application by the company to immigration is being processed.