Wishing to go in croatia so much <3

Hi All, I'm Ivy and I have a boyfriend who lives in Croatia, we've been dating fro almost 1 yr and 4 months now and it's a struggle for us to be together. I really wanna be with him and will do anything just to make it happen.  I love him very much and I've never believe in Long distance love but we've been very much in love that we choose to believe that we can survive it.

I really hope someone can help me find a job in Croatia or any advice that and help me be with him please.
Thank You guys. You can reach me through here or my ****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am moving back to USA in Oct, or so I hope.  Anyone have any info on shipping companies and required docs?

you should say what kind of job you are looking for or what are your qualifications and experience.
You look youngish so maybe you can work as a waitress or bar lady or maybe as a English site seeing guide during the season by the Adriatic coast... generally jobs over there don't pay much and average Croatian salary range is between 10 and 12K$ per year to my knowledge... good luck!

Thank you so much for your tips! :)