Neighborood in Sofia

Hello everyone,

In order to prepare a potential expatriation, I would like to know more about the different neighborhoods in Sofia.

I could have a work in the center of Sofia, really close to the Saint Nedelya church (bul. Todor Alexandrov). I would like to know which neighborhhod could be a good choice to live in.

I am looking for a one bedroom, close to my future office ( 10/15 minutes by commute, no car), recent, well built and secured. our budget would be around 700 to 900 leva.
We're looking for a quiet neighborood, green if possible.
I'd like to be quite close from a commuting station (subway or tram ?), a market, a mall/supermarket and a gym (if possible).

I tried to give a lot of information and be accurate, if you know or live in an area looking like that, I would be happy to read your advices and opinions !

Many thanks

Actually there are several places that you can check and see which one of these suits you.
I would suggest first to try the ideal center locations:

1. Doktorska gradina

2. Banja Madara

3. Park Zaimov

Then more distant places like South Park; Russian embassy; Iztok; Orlov most; Lozenetz;  etc.

Your budget is ok. and will fit almost everywhere.

Thank you very much ! I will look after these ones.
I guess you ranked them first, second and third regarding how they fit my need ?

If you live in one of those, which one would you prefer or has the atmosphere you prefer ?

Many thanks

I would select the one that is closest to my work.

As for the atmosphere, I prefer places close to a park, green and clam. All of these are  like this.

Better check for yourself, you might happen to like different....