2 year bann Noc's Role

Aslamu Alaikum
Sir i have Worked in muscat for 9 years and now And Cancelled my visa without Compleating the Visa.Now i Want to Return to the same company and the Company is willing to give Me Visa and Noc Can I land back on oman In the same company.Its have Have Been 7 months since i cancelled my visa.pls help

Hello Vaishnu,

Not sure if I get your question . The ban exists, if you do not take NOC and wish to get reemployed. If I read you right , your employers are going to re-employ you ....right ?

The fact that  they do not have objection in your re-employment, and  willing to issue an NOC (not sure, if you are getting employed by them, this requirement is valid)....you are anyways protected.

However, I shall let someone having legal expertise guide you better.

Thanks

Sir,
I have called My boss(previous employer)and he have told me to Sent the passport copy,photos and GAMCA medical report.Now my doubt is that Would the Ministry Deny My Visa Application On joining mY Previous employer without completing 2 years.

Since your employers themselves would file it, the PRO would most definitely take care of the NOC issue. More importantly, there is no action at your end, till you hear about the approval . I mean, assuming that you are gainfully employed in India, pls do not resign till the oman visa comes through.

In my view, NOC is relevant when you are changing from one employer to other (this is to ensure, you have not disadvantages your earlier employer and moved on to grab another position).

I am sure PRO of your prospective employer is in touch with you and explained your query.

Thanks

Sir i am sure They will proceed My visa Processing Without any delay and And My Boss and pro R very kind On me. I think the noc rule Does not affect me On Joining the Previous Company before 2 yrs
Thank u

I would think you are right as your Previous employer  = current employer

Yes sir