Part time or permanent Job

Hi guys!! Me and my friends have been staying here in Vietnam for about a couple of months now and everyone and everything is amazing!!! 😊😊😊 I was wondering if anyone can suggest where we can apply for a Part time or permanent job in Saigon HCMC that has a good pay? We have a background in technical support for a web hosting company and we do alot of level 2 troubleshootings back then. I also have a medical background. Thanks for answering! 😊

Hi Le_Jazz,

Welcome to the forum  :)

You may drop an advert in the Jobs in Saigon section of the website so that to have an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna. I'll try doing that.

Without a TEFL of some sort and degrees you would be looking for backpacker schools. You'll need resumes printed up.

Normally I'd recommend Duong Minh or AMA but I think they need to see a TEFL and the interview at Duong Minh is pretty thorough.

Just walk around and ask any school you see if they have a job for you. Say yes to anything over USD10 an hour. You should be able to get at least USD13 though. Maybe even cash, weekly.

Good luck!

Just walk around and ask any school you see if they have a job for you. Say yes to anything over USD10 an hour. You should be able to get at least USD13 though. Maybe even cash, weekly.

Good luck!

Really ?  :unsure

There are quite a few multinational companies in Ho Chi Minh city. Im not sure what the requirements are.

VietCanada mentioned a TEFL of some sort and degrees would be required.. so i guess enquire and find out..

good luck  :top:

Thank you for the advise!!! I am planning to teach English here, hopefully I'll be able to land a stable teaching job here. ;)

Thank you for the advise!!! I am planning to teach English here, hopefully I'll be able to land a stable teaching job here. ;)

Alot of people do this in Vietnam so hopefully you will be able to get some ideas from them.

Good luck with your quest.  ;)

Looking for work myself, let me know if ou here of anything!