Items allowed and not allowed while moving to KSA

Hi everyone, well finally I have decided to accept a job in Saudi , so I will become a more active member of the forum!!!

I have a question regarding the items that you can and can not bring in to the country.
I understand that beyond the regular international standards there are a couple of things that they might take away at costums.

My biggest concerns are:

Perfume : they have alcohol and I have read that the alcohol is not allowed in any presentation.

Hard disk: I am planning to bring a 500 gb hard disk loaded with music and lots of movies

Gel hair : I use hair gel pretty much every day due to the type of hair I have but the one I like contain a little alcohol.

Xbox & Kinect : I would liek to bring my xbox most of the games I have are based on sports nut there are some fighting games that I am afraid they will be consider offensive.

I am just trying to make sure that the things I bring in are not going to finish thrown away in a container!!!

Thank you very much for your advices.

Best regards

Ben

Hey there mate,

Perfumes: usually not a problem.. they wont do anything to it..

Hardisc: get rid of any and all "boys" content, the likely hood that they will go through it is less but then dont give them a "hard" time f they insist.. Sorry for the pun, couldnt help it! :D

HAir gel: bring em, no problem at all! else you will get the same here as well

XBOX, kinnect: bring them and I ll join you as well!!

Check you inbox by the way, will drop in a mail regarding the other thing.. ;)

Do not bring chocolates which does contain liquor. since that is something that they do not take kindly to. I hope this helps.

Dude.. you might face some problems regarding some of the XBOX games .. they have some rules but it is not clear.

regards