Indians in Morocco

Hello you beautiful people of Morocco,
My name is Bella I am Indian born worked in Kuwait for more than a decade had brief work structure in Sweden. I am now back in India and own a fashion design studio which has been successfully running since 2014. I am planning to start my own business or find suitable opportunity in Morocco first and then look into prospects of opening a designer store at Rabat.

Any help in this regard whose highly appreciate. Oh yes, would like to know why there not many Indians in Morocco? any clue to this pls?

Also would like to know how is fashion industry in Morocco. I never visited Morocco before but have heard a great deal about the place, people and culture. Would defiantly love to move sometime soon.

Regards to you all...

Hello Bella

The economy in Morrocco is not very good with also the difficulties of getting residency and not being allowed to work. Also Arabic and French are the main languages in Morrocco where Indians are more likely to speak English. I think these are the reasons. Setting up a business should be fine, you will just need help navigating the laws etc

Hi there
I will add also that the culture here is so different from the Asian one. It should ne a problem toi.

Thank you Goldkalifa for the insight on Indians in Morocco query that I had. Appreciate it very much and thank you indeed.

Yes Tarikkk I agree the culture differences but as you must know India is a diverse country on its own hence the thought provoked me.

Thanks to your response to my query.

I think one reason is that Moroccan economy is not like other developed countries. Morocco is developing country and hence offers very less chance of prosperity. Naturally it doesnt attract Indians or other country citizens who have much better options in form of nearby well developed European countries like UK and France. Going from a developing country to another developing country may not be a very good idea. Other reasons like difference in languages etc are already mentioned in other answers.