Quires regarding family visa to Saudi

Hi,

I have got an offer from a Saudi Arabian company in Turaif, Northern Borders Province for the post "ANALYST" in the field of mining and production and the package offered to me is 10000 SAR. Very soon I will mobilize to that area.

I am planning to bring my spouse to Saudi in the near future, but currently I am not sure about the process to get family visa. Can someone help me with this.

Also kindly advice me whether this salary is sufficient to run a family of 2.

I would also like to know about the cost of living in the above mentioned area.

Thanks in advance.
Vignesh.

Welcome bro
first of all you have to complete 90 days ( 3 months ) after issuing Iqama in order to be eligible to apply officially for your family permanent visa.
Housing is fine over there in Turaif but it is remote area with not such a good facilitates so your family will be bored.
after imposing family tax which is 100 SAR per month it will not be easy to save as much money as it was in past because this 100 will be multiplying every year by 2 and then 3 and then so on.
the area is not cheap as it is very far from center so all things are costly from Riyadh and Jeddah.
Thanks

1st of all share the complete details that other than salary what they r offering. Like accomodation, family medical, annual vacations n airfare etc.

I think if u r 2 mean u n ur wife then u can save n manage but ur salary should not be included other things which i hv mentions above.

Hi,

Thank you for responding.
For single status I am Provided with accommodation, food, Transport and medical. But once I take my spouse, I will have to take a rental house in Turaif, after which I will have to bear all my expenses excluding transportation.

Package is SAR 10000 including all allowances...

Hi Brother,

Thank you so much for the information.