Dependent Fee

My Family already travel to home country and i have schedule my travel in sept.
my question is that is possible that i can go and comeback in KSA without paying dependent fee.

Did you family leave on final exit?

no on vacation

Yes
Head of family travel has nothing to do with dependant fee. Excet for iqama renewal , you have pay all dep fee at that time

Hello dears,                                                          I brought my new born baby without visa on 25.8.2017 and I paid 2000 sr and I went jawazath and I got iqama for her. Now I am trying to get reentry visa for this new born. Iqama validity is upto 4/2/1440 (13.10.2018). I paid 900 sr by riyad bank online also I checked her dependant fee by riyad online , it shows that 1737 sr for her as single dependant fees upto 4/2/1440. I given my iqama number in place of iqama number and given her iqama number in place of associate is and I paid the amount. All other family member levy already paid by my company when the renewed my iqama two month back itself. After paying this I checked my moi abshir , I found this 1737 is showing under my passport and not under her passport deposit ! For everybody is same like this showing head of iqama holders passport?          Now my key issue is that even I paid both dependant fee and 900 sr for 270 days reentry abshir website shows that ' no sufficient fund' . What is the reason? How can I solve this issue? Please help me because my family need to go for reentry soon urgently